Wednesday, April 7, 2010

These Indie Rock Goddesses Need to Get Up Off My Nut Sack




Seriously, ladies, it was cute at first, but you really need to move on. Quit writing songs about me! First it was Emily, writing some stuff about her ghost asking my ghost something about who put these bodies between us. Emily, you're great and really talented, but let it go already! I want to be able to enjoy Metric and not have to hear about myself the whole time.



Then it was poor, poor Tracyanne. Did you know she wrote a whole album about our breakup. Obsessed much? Apparently, Camera Obscura is close to releasing a new album; who wants to bet more than one song is about john william?


The latest broad who needs a clue? Liela of the Duke Spirit. The only thing she enjoys more than sea metaphors is singing about how I done her wrong. Yes, I did tear up your letter. Yes, it was to prove myself right. Deal with it.

I hate to air these things out in public, but c'mon gals! You're all really talented and should move on and, most importantly, you're kind of cock blockin' me over here. I'm trying really hard to make some time with Zooey overhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment